|MY/ML series aluminum housing single-phase capacitor-run asynchronous motors,with latest design,are made of selected quality materials and conform to the IEC standard.Our motors have good peroformance,safety and reliable operation, nice appearance and can be maintained very conveniently,while with low noise.Ittle vibration and at the same time of light weight and simple construction.The multiple of starting torque is 0.3-1.7.
|CONDITONS OF USE
2.Altitude: Not exceeding 1000m
3.Rated voltage: 220v
4.Rated frequency: 50Hz 60Hz
6.Insulation Clsss:Class B/F
Packaging & Shipping
1) Packing Details
Packed in nylon firstly, then carton, and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing.Or according to client’s requirement.
2) Shipping Details
Samples will be shipped within 10 days.
Batch order leading time according to the actual situation.
ZHangZhoug CHINAMFG Motor Co., Ltd,located in Zeguo Town,HangZhou,HangZhou City,China,enjoys convenient land, sea and air transportation network.
We are specialized in all kinds of small and middle-sized electric motors.our main products include electric motors of Y series,Y2/YE2 series,YS/MS series of Three Phase Asynchronous motor;YC series,YL series,MY/ML series,JY series of Single Phase motors etc.They are widely used in machine tool, fans, pumps, compressors, packaging machinery, mining machinery, construction machinery, food machinery and other mechanical transmission device.
We have obtained ISO90001-2008 quality certificate, CE certificate and CCC certificate.Our products are widely exported to over 50 countries and regions,such as east Europe,Southeast Asia,South America,Middle East,Africa etc.Meanwhile,we have kept well touch with many trading companies at home and abroad for cooperation relationship.
“Reliable quality, Excellent service, Reasonable price, Timely delivery” is our company persistent pursuit.Looking CHINAMFG to be your long term business partner.
Q:Why choose us?
A:professional electric motor manufacturer for 10 years;
good quality material and advanced test machine
Q:What is your MOQ?
A:10 pcs is ok for each model.At first time,trial order is okay.
Q:What about your warranty?
A: 1 year,except man-made destroyed.
Q:how about your payment way ?
A: 30% T/T in advance,70% balance on sight of BL copy by T/T or irrevocable L/C.
Q:Can you make OEM/ODM order?
A:Yes,we have rich experience on OEM/ODM order.
|Number of Stator:
|Number of Poles:
Can you explain the concept of motor efficiency and how it relates to AC motors?
Motor efficiency is a measure of how effectively an electric motor converts electrical power into mechanical power. It represents the ratio of the motor’s useful output power (mechanical power) to the input power (electrical power) it consumes. Higher efficiency indicates that the motor converts a larger percentage of the electrical energy into useful mechanical work, while minimizing energy losses in the form of heat and other inefficiencies.
In the case of AC motors, efficiency is particularly important due to their wide usage in various applications, ranging from residential appliances to industrial machinery. AC motors can be both induction motors, which are the most common type, and synchronous motors, which operate at a constant speed synchronized with the frequency of the power supply.
The efficiency of an AC motor is influenced by several factors:
- Motor Design: The design of the motor, including its core materials, winding configuration, and rotor construction, affects its efficiency. Motors that are designed with low-resistance windings, high-quality magnetic materials, and optimized rotor designs tend to have higher efficiency.
- Motor Size: The physical size of the motor can also impact its efficiency. Larger motors generally have higher efficiency because they can dissipate heat more effectively, reducing losses. However, it’s important to select a motor size that matches the application requirements to avoid operating the motor at low efficiency due to underloading.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, such as load demand, speed, and temperature, can influence motor efficiency. Motors are typically designed for maximum efficiency at or near their rated load. Operating the motor beyond its rated load or at very light loads can reduce efficiency. Additionally, high ambient temperatures can cause increased losses and reduced efficiency.
- Magnetic Losses: AC motors experience losses due to magnetic effects, such as hysteresis and eddy current losses in the core materials. These losses result in heat generation and reduce overall efficiency. Motor designs that minimize magnetic losses through the use of high-quality magnetic materials and optimized core designs can improve efficiency.
- Mechanical Friction and Windage Losses: Friction and windage losses in the motor’s bearings, shaft, and rotating parts also contribute to energy losses and reduced efficiency. Proper lubrication, bearing selection, and reducing unnecessary mechanical resistance can help minimize these losses.
Efficiency is an important consideration when selecting an AC motor, as it directly impacts energy consumption and operating costs. Motors with higher efficiency consume less electrical power, resulting in reduced energy bills and a smaller environmental footprint. Additionally, higher efficiency often translates to less heat generation, which can enhance the motor’s reliability and lifespan.
Regulatory bodies and standards organizations, such as the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), provide efficiency classes and standards for AC motors, such as IE efficiency classes and NEMA premium efficiency standards. These standards help consumers compare the efficiency levels of different motors and make informed choices to optimize energy efficiency.
In summary, motor efficiency is a measure of how effectively an AC motor converts electrical power into mechanical power. By selecting motors with higher efficiency, users can reduce energy consumption, operating costs, and environmental impact while ensuring reliable and sustainable motor performance.
Where can individuals or businesses find reliable information on selecting, installing, and maintaining AC motors?
When seeking information on selecting, installing, and maintaining AC motors, individuals and businesses can refer to various reliable sources. These sources provide valuable guidance, recommendations, and best practices related to AC motors. Here are some places where one can find reliable information:
- Manufacturer’s Documentation: AC motor manufacturers often provide detailed documentation, including product catalogs, technical specifications, installation guides, and maintenance manuals. These documents offer specific information about their motors, such as performance characteristics, electrical requirements, mounting instructions, and recommended maintenance procedures. Manufacturers’ websites are a common source for accessing these resources.
- Industry Associations: Industry associations related to electrical engineering, motor manufacturing, or specific applications (e.g., HVAC, pumps, or industrial machinery) can be excellent resources for reliable information. These associations often publish technical articles, guidelines, and standards that cover a wide range of topics, including motor selection, installation practices, efficiency standards, and maintenance recommendations. Examples of such associations include the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Professional Electricians and Engineers: Consulting with professional electricians or electrical engineers who specialize in motor applications can provide valuable insights. These professionals possess practical knowledge and experience in selecting, installing, and maintaining AC motors. They can offer personalized advice based on specific project requirements and industry best practices.
- Energy Efficiency Programs and Agencies: Energy efficiency programs and agencies, such as government departments, utility companies, or environmental organizations, often provide resources and guidance on energy-efficient motor selection and operation. These programs may offer information on motor efficiency standards, rebate programs for high-efficiency motors, and energy-saving practices. Examples include the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and its Energy Star program.
- Online Technical Forums and Communities: Online forums and communities focused on electrical engineering, motor applications, or specific industries can be valuable sources of information. Participating in these forums allows individuals and businesses to interact with experts, discuss motor-related topics, and seek advice from professionals and enthusiasts who have firsthand experience with AC motors.
- Books and Publications: Books and technical publications dedicated to electrical engineering, motor technology, or specific applications can provide comprehensive information on AC motors. These resources cover topics ranging from motor theory and design principles to practical installation techniques and maintenance procedures. Libraries, bookstores, and online retailers offer a wide selection of relevant publications.
When accessing information from these sources, it is important to ensure that the information is up-to-date, reliable, and relevant to the specific application or requirements. Consulting multiple sources and cross-referencing information can help verify accuracy and establish a well-rounded understanding of AC motor selection, installation, and maintenance.
What are the key advantages of using AC motors in industrial applications?
AC motors offer several key advantages that make them highly suitable for industrial applications. Here are some of the main advantages:
- Simple and Robust Design: AC motors, particularly induction motors, have a simple and robust design, making them reliable and easy to maintain. They consist of fewer moving parts compared to other types of motors, which reduces the likelihood of mechanical failure and the need for frequent maintenance.
- Wide Range of Power Ratings: AC motors are available in a wide range of power ratings, from small fractional horsepower motors to large industrial motors with several megawatts of power. This versatility allows for their application in various industrial processes and machinery, catering to different power requirements.
- High Efficiency: AC motors, especially modern designs, offer high levels of efficiency. They convert electrical energy into mechanical energy with minimal energy loss, resulting in cost savings and reduced environmental impact. High efficiency also means less heat generation, contributing to the longevity and reliability of the motor.
- Cost-Effectiveness: AC motors are generally cost-effective compared to other types of motors. Their simple construction and widespread use contribute to economies of scale, making them more affordable for industrial applications. Additionally, AC motors often have lower installation and maintenance costs due to their robust design and ease of operation.
- Flexible Speed Control: AC motors, particularly induction motors, offer various methods for speed control, allowing for precise adjustment of motor speed to meet specific industrial requirements. Speed control mechanisms such as variable frequency drives (VFDs) enable enhanced process control, energy savings, and improved productivity.
- Compatibility with AC Power Grid: AC motors are compatible with the standard AC power grid, which is widely available in industrial settings. This compatibility simplifies the motor installation process and eliminates the need for additional power conversion equipment, reducing complexity and cost.
- Adaptability to Various Environments: AC motors are designed to operate reliably in a wide range of environments. They can withstand variations in temperature, humidity, and dust levels commonly encountered in industrial settings. Additionally, AC motors can be equipped with protective enclosures to provide additional resistance to harsh conditions.
These advantages make AC motors a popular choice for industrial applications across various industries. Their simplicity, reliability, cost-effectiveness, energy efficiency, and speed control capabilities contribute to improved productivity, reduced operational costs, and enhanced process control in industrial settings.
editor by CX 2023-12-04